Friday, January 21, 2022

An Update to "A Sweep"

Dear Diary,

Well, I may have survived what indeed proved to be an infection with COVID-19 - if I had to guess, with the omicron variant.  In any event, I didn't work on any of your at-home pages, dear Diary, while sick, so still have them all to do.  But now that I've returned to work, I have an update for you on the rocks whose quiet retirement some of my former peers were so rude as to disrupt for the sake of something so trivial as shelter.

Yes, that's right, those rocks are now protected from human beings by a fence!  Isn't Seattle a wonderfully kind and compassionate city?

Unfortunately, the fence is only temporary, even by humans' standards, let alone rocks'.  So I'm not at all sure these rocks will be protected long term from those so wicked as to want protection from the weather.

All for now, dear Diary.  I hope soon, though, finally to tell you about Lezlie Lowe's book No Place to Go.  Until then, a good night and good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment