Friday, October 15, 2021

A Bit Less Neglect

Dear Diary,

Today, for what turned out to be stupid reasons, I walked home from work.  My route took me to Lake Union Park, which is at the south end of Lake Union, and that reminded me of something I should probably discuss with you as soon as my schedule allows.  Hint:  It has to do with my brief appearance late in a video available at this link.

Oh, OK, another hint.  See if you can figure out, dear Diary, what's out of date about this neato-coolo map of Lake Union that the parks department has put up at Lake Union Park:



Meanwhile, the Seattle Public Library has re-opened the New Holly branch.  With its own distinctive schedule.  So there are now fourteen schedules for the twenty-seven branches.  There are still only twelve open seven days per week; New Holly is closed Fridays and Sundays, which is unlike all the schedules except the one for Green Lake, Madrona and Wallingford.  But it's open Saturdays, which those three libraries haven't managed to do yet.  Hence, another unique schedule.

I'm not checking all the university libraries' hours again tonight.  I did stop at Seattle Central College a few days ago, but it turns out I was too late for its library, so it doesn't actually mean anything that I found the door locked.

So that's all for tonight, dear Diary.  Until later, then, happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment