Saturday, May 14, 2022

Wallingford Playfield, Meridian Playground and a Street Fountain Today

Dear Diary,

While I remain preoccupied with things Korean, I'm also trying to get ordinary things done, and today I had to go to my bank, well south of my house.  So I decided while I was there to visit two parks near it.

This was shortly after 6 P.M., and both parks' restrooms were open.  Both parks' water fountains were running, as was the street fountain on N 45th St.  However, the latter was running so feebly that it was pretty hard to drink from.  That said, Meridian Playground's water fountain had been a poster child for water fountain neglect from the first time I visited in May 2020 until late last year, so it's a good thing that the metal thieves haven't returned to put it out of commission yet again.

The difference between fully and feebly running water fountains:


 

All the photos are at the Google Drive folders:  Meridian, Wallingford, and the street fountain.

Good night and good days until we meet again, dear Diary.


No comments:

Post a Comment