Dear Diary,
Re-reading some of your oldest pages recently has reminded me that, once upon a time, I envisioned you ending soon. Obviously, that didn't happen, as I became more and more outraged at the ways that water was being used as a weapon against homeless people.
I expect to write in you fairly soon about why I'm carrying on, with that fight long over. But it is reasonable to have some sort of goal. On December 14, 2020, The Seattle Times was kind enough to publish something I wrote, that said, in part, this:
For years I've thought about what I value partly by planning, but never actually building, a website about my interests. Now, the parks of North Seattle ... are demanding vast spaces in that website.
I've been having a lot of technological problems lately, and it's getting less plausible that I'll really beat them all, as I continue to age. Maybe my dream website will never happen. So perhaps your destiny, dear Diary, is to hold many dozen park-specific pages. Please think about that, dear Diary, and please welcome any comments your readers care to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment