Tuesday, October 20, 2020

We've Been Scooped!

Dear Diary,

Isn't it wonderful?  Yippee!  Yahoo!  Both parks and hygiene are now cool enough again in Seattle to get covered by major media!  In the same week!  It's like winning the lottery!

That Sink in the Alley Is Supposed to Be There by Nathalie Graham for The Stranger, October 16

Seattle Opens New Waterfront Park on Portage Bay in 'Spectacular Spot' Where Police Station Once Stood by Daniel Beekman for The Seattle Times, October 17

I haven't seen a "Seattle Street Sink" yet, but did, purely by chance, visit the new park on its first day open last week, so, dear Diary, I hope you're as comforted as I am that we aren't alone now, and I'll get on with putting my ideas about, and pictures of, the new park into you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment